Our goal is to make your punching Grace experience one that is memorable hence it would be a pleasure to have any comments or suggestions that you may have.
Our technical team are constantly monitoring our live broadcasts to ensure that we are providing you with the best possible webcast content.
FOR ALL USERS
For a better experience on our platform please make sure:
- Have a good stable internet connection via a network cable because your wifi may not provide a continuous and smooth connection.
- If loss of connectivity, try to refresh your page.
- Make sure your browser allows cookies and pop-up for this point please consult the help on your browser
APPLE AND SAFARI USERS Ex.: IPHONE, IPAD, IMAC
Please disable or turn off this option Prevent Cross-Site Tracking and Block All Cookies. Here’s how: Go to the device Settings > Safari > Scroll down to Privacy & Security > Toggle off both Prevent Cross-Site Tracking and Block All Cookies.
HOW TO: TROUBLESHOOT HIGH SECURITY SETTINGS
For those encountering the issue of having to re-enter your email and password into the website and being led back to the green button of the event page, please follow these steps:
- Open Settings and select down to “Safari” (Or the internet browser you are currently using to access Punching Grace)
- Scroll down and select “Clear History and Web Data”
- In the Privacy & Security Tab, DISABLE Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
- Simply refresh your browser and you will now be able to access the platform
- For a video tutorial, please click here
(* fields required)